Our services to businesses

Design Services

Working On My Own Design Studio provides outstanding consultancy services in product design, furniture design, and office and home interiors.

Our founder, Alejandro Rosales Trinchet, has extensive experience as an industrial designer, successfully leading design projects in various industries, such as household appliances, medical equipment, furniture and a variety of interior design for public spaces and homes. Since 2016, he has specialized in site-built interiors and has successfully participated in projects in several countries, including Sweden, Finland and Spain.

Feel free to contact us for more information on possible collaborations!

[email protected]

+46 (0)735860638

We have home office solutions to suit your customers and employees

At Working On My Own, we believe that home offices should have the right conditions to exist in a home.

With Thea Workspace for Home, you can create a harmonious interior and home environment even if your workplace is in the middle of your home.

For your clients

Together, we can help your clients design their personalized home office.

As an authorized dealer, you will have direct access to the Design your Thea service to offer our workspaces for home to your customers according to their needs and home decor.

  • You will receive catalogs with material and color options.
  • You should be able to display a Thea in your premises.

Are you interested in becoming a retailer of our workspaces for home? You are welcome to contact us. Contact details can be found below.

For your employees

The hybrid approach is here to stay.

There are many advantages for companies to offer their employees the opportunity to work from home. This not only reduces costs with less office space, but also increases the attractiveness of the company by offering its employees a flexible and more modern working environment. With the right design of the home office, you will also have more satisfied employees.

Feel free to contact us for a quote to purchase our workspaces for your employees.

Price according to quotation. Payment by advance invoice 60% of the order amount. The remaining 40% of the price is invoiced on delivery.

Welcome to contact us!

[email protected]

+46 (0)735860638